PorSCh - Portable Solar Charger and Light
- LED Light Switch
- 5V USB Output
- 5V Micro USB Charging Input
- Solar Panel
- LED Light
- 1 x PorSCh Powerbank
- 5200 mAh/3.7V poly-li battery
- Input power (with Micro USB): 5V/1A
- Output power (with UBS Type A): 5V/1A
- Solar input: 5V/1000mA
1. Charging the power bank with USB:
- Using USB Type A to Micro-USB charging cable, Insert the USB Type A end into a USB AC adapter or USB port of a computer and insert Micro-USB end in PorSCh micro USB port to begin charging.
2. Charging with the solar panel:
- Place power bank in a bright/consistent sunlight.
- Power bank will begin to charge once exposed to the sunlight.
3. Charging a device:
- Insert cable into the power input of the mobile device, and insert the opposite end into the 5V USB output of the PorSCh Powerbank.
Read all the instructions before using the product.
- Fully charge the product before first usage.
- Do not expose the device to any moisture. Do not use the device in excess of its output rating. Overloaded outputs above rating may result in a risk of fire or injury.
- Do not use the device if damaged or modified. Damaged or modified device may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion or risk of injury.
- Do not disassemble the device, Take it to a qualified service person when service or repair is required. Incorrect reassembly may result in a risk of fire or injury.
- Do not expose the device to fire or excessive temperature. Exposure to extreme heat may cause explosion.
***KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN***